Back to homepage

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Much belated Valentine's Day meme

Ooh, just noticed today that Sabbath tagged me for the Valentine's Day meme! I figure I can still do it since it's still February with this weird leap day thing going on. Plus they're cute questions. So here we go!

How long have you been together? On and off almost 4 years (We met in May 2004)

How long did you date? About 3.5 yrs

How old is he? 41

Who eats more? Ooh, he's a snarfer, but I'm the fat one. He likes to keep a bag of Salt n Vinegar chips nearby at all times. The minute I start eating like him, I balloon.

Who said “I love you” first? Moi. After two day. Playing hard to get there.

Who is taller? We're about 3.5 inches apart. He's the taller.

Who is smarter? I think we're a pretty fair match, but of course he says he's the smartest. He definitely has a MacGyver thing going on, and is quite well read, but I beat him in languages and anything artsy, so there.

Who does the laundry? Moi mostly.

Who does the dishes? I do. (Or, I'm usually in charge of anything dishwasher related.)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Standing at the foot of the bed, you'll find me on the right.

Who pays the bills? Heh, he does. I don't have any authorization here yet. I still take care of a few of my old bills in the Netherlands.

Who mows the lawn? He does usually.

Who cooks dinner? We take turns. He makes a mean fried rice, but I'm the experimenter.

Who is more stubborn? Oh, definitely me. He claims he doesn't want to get into an argument so he gives in and then goes and does what he wants anyway.

Who kissed who first? That one was so organic, I really couldn't tell.

Who asked who out? We met at a trade show, so there wasn't much dating involved; I just kinda grabbed him by the collar and yanked him into my cave

Who proposed? He did. Took him long enough though.

Who is more sensitive? Me.

Who has more friends? Me.

Who has more siblings? He's got one younger brother, I got one of those and a younger sister.

Who are you tagging? Hmm, I think it's a little late for that. In stead, I will leave you with this most interesting and probably NSFW link about Steak and Blowjob Day.

1 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

"I just kinda grabbed him by the collar and yanked him into my cave"

heehee!

Friday, April 25, 2008 at 6:01:00 PM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home