Back to homepage

Monday, February 04, 2008

When this sock is a-rockin'....

Woot, just finished my first sock of the January shipment in the Rockin' Sock Club! I'm loving it! The fit is great and they will look pretty spectacular in my new Mary Jane Crocs --Spoiler pic added so as not to ruin the experience for fellow Club Rockers--:

Not so sure about the star toe though: ya kinda feel it when you're walking on it, plus my poor size 0/2 mm bamboos got a bit of a beating trying to sneak in all those k2togs when there was (were?) only a handful of stitches left... Even though Ginger didn't seem too worried about it:
(Check out that post-wedding pedicure tootsie!)

So. Just popped in to post my pics and then it's on to numéro dos! I'm planning on cranking these puppies out by the end of next week so I can work on my other WIPs. (Pressure from a royally stacked Ravelry queue? Huh? Wah?)

Got a few really interesting stash enhancements through swaps last week, that I will definitely show off in my next post! Purples and reds, silky and mohairy goodness. Stay tuned. ;)

P.s. Medical was absolutely clear; no syphilis, HIV, or tuberculosis. Go figure.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doe je eigenlijk iets behalve breien ;-) ?

Monday, February 4, 2008 at 12:45:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh lief poesje, die Ginger! eigenlijk moet in elke blog entry minstens 1 poesfoto. vooral als het over breien gaat.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 12:26:00 PM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home