Back to homepage

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ravelry is crack! CRACK I tell you!

Hello lovies,

Ooh, I may have seen some of you on Ravelry already! I was just added three days ago, so now I'm in a mad scramble trying to get me a fancy profile. But, you know, this blog screen thumbnail thingamajig was staring and staring at me, so I figured I'd give ya a little update.

I am currently writing this from the comforts of my sweetie's house in beautiful Washignton State. Let's just say we're better than ever and I couldn't be happier. More info on that soon to follow!

I've been knitting quite a bit, after a dry spell of a few months; just busy with work etc. Hmm, what else? My niece is growing like crazy, and still a world famous supermodel. ;)
Had a great great great summer, spent at festival, shows and finishing of with Burning Man no less. Halloween here was awesome, Dave and I were the coolest Vikings ever, and the last couple weeks we were involved in preparing the Seattle afterparty for Burning Man, SeaCompression. Pics pics pics to follow! Hey, I think I'm back!

In the mean time, add me on Ravelry yo!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, you're in Seattle!?!

I'll be there for a bit in the Thanksgiving time period (actually I'm spending Thanksgiving with my family in Oregon, but I'm flying in and out of Seattle.)

Maybe we could meet up for some coffee and knitting? Or if not I'll be back in December. ;)

Friday, November 16, 2007 at 4:12:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Tijm said...

Famke,
fijn je weer tegen te komen!

Friday, November 16, 2007 at 6:39:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

You are back! Glad to hear from you again!!

Friday, November 16, 2007 at 3:02:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger spirals said...

hey there pretty girl! so glad to see you again.. im glad life is good for you. good for me as well.. im loving life in BC... we will be driving through washington on our way to get to san francisco for new years...

hmmm.. ravelry is crack... i just pryed myself off of it..

Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 8:32:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves madly*

Yes Ravelry is crack but I'm happy to be able to talk knittng again somewhere

Monday, November 19, 2007 at 12:19:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Alcariel said...

You're back!!! Yay!!!! Ok...now that the caffeine rush has worn off I can sound normal. So good to see that you're back in the land of the blogging. You're going to love Ravelry.

Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 12:23:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Rineke said...

heee ze is er weer. Virtueel op t zelfde plekje, maar in the real world weer heel ergens anders!

welcome back!

Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 6:07:00 PM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home