Back to homepage

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Taking a blogging break

I've decided to take a little blogging break. Just a bit of a sabbatical. I've got so much going on that it started to feel like a bit of a chore that I was putting off, and I don't want to leave you hangin'. I'm not quitting the blog by any means, but I also don't want to feel guilty for not having written a damn thing in weeks. ;)

(Come to think of it; I've always been a terrible diary keeper, never lasted for more than a week, so I'm amazed this thing's been around since June 2004.)

My new job is going great, keeping me busy 40 hours a week. Spring is returning, I'm loving my new place and there's been some interesting developments in Loveland too. No new guy on the scene, but I'm actually back in touch with my Yankee Doodle. (Hey, don't make that face ;) He came to visit me two weeks ago and we spent eight wonderful days together playing tourist in Amsterdam and beyond.
Now, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about last fall. I won't turn like a leaf and start dropping everything I'm doing here at once, but after many talking sessions I decided I'm willing to see if we can give it one more go. He'll be back in June for my best friend's wedding and I will spend a few weeks in the US for Burning Man and...More..... Definitely to be continued...

Thanks for stopping by everybody! Your comments helped me through some really crappy times. I'll be sure to check in every now and then to let you know I'm still alive. ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Met zo'n afscheidslogje: wat kan je anders zeggen dan: maak er wat van, geniet ervan en zet hem op. En natuurlijk: Have a wonderfull life!

Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 3:36:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger Carry said...

So you are definitely still going??? Do you have tix yet? R and I have ours, woohoo!!! And was your offer for a place to camp still good? Our original plan has fallen through and though I did receive one other offer I would rather not camp with the paper again :P

Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 8:41:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger Tijm said...

Ha Famke,

Wat fijn meid dat alles zo de goede kant op gaat!! Wonderlijk en prachtig. Ik wens je alle het goede toe en hoop dat je nog gelukkiger wordt dan je nu al bent!
Misschien zien we elkaar nog eens.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 9:15:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ja maar, ja maar, dan moeten we elkaar wel regelmatig in Utreg tegenkomen op een breiavond :)

Sunday, April 1, 2007 at 7:43:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are looking up! :) Maybe we'll be around Seattle at the same time again this year and we can meet up again for yummy yarn. :)

Monday, April 2, 2007 at 3:18:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helemaal goed. Geniet er van, maar kom ook weer terug. Af en toe.

Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 5:52:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger ZantiMissKnit said...

Secret Pal, is that you? ;-)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 2:56:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger Tijm said...

He Famke

Ben erg benieuwd hoe het met je gaat. Laat je nog eens wat van je horen? Ik mis je namelijk wel in bloggerland.

Saturday, May 12, 2007 at 6:31:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger Tijm said...

Ha Famke,

How's live??

Hope you're fine !!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 7:36:00 AM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home