Back to homepage

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I love Bulgarian BonBons

My first Secret Pal package arrived!
I had to go look for it first because the mailman had dropped it off at one of my neighbors. This is the second time that I had to bug this poor old Moroccan lady for my mail... Yikes..
But I think it was worth the hassle:

Lookie, that's a fancy interior design mag; very handy right now, a pack of Celestial Seasonings tea, a lemon and sage soap, a funky patch, some cool Japanese candy, a red sketchbook to use on my travels*, and, judging by the silly finger puppets, someone has been to IKEA! ;)

But seriously -no, seriously- the best bit has to be the gorgeous hank of SILK in a color that has my name written all over it. (Well, actually it reads Jazzberry, but hey.) I love the color so much I made it a centerpiece in my living room:

Thank you Bulgarian BonBon!

* You almost got me there, BonBon; for a second, I actually thought you'd sent me a Bible.... ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad it got there and that you like it! Maybe I will send you a bible, I have to see if I can find one of the tiny green ones they used to pass out on campus when I was in college. ;)

Sunday, February 25, 2007 at 12:49:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Tijm said...

He Famke,

Wat een jammmmie pakket zeg!!! En wat leuk om er dan zo'n stilleven van te maken met het prachtige garen!!!!
Fijn dat iemand je zo verwend heeft. Dat mag ook wel bij zo'n leuke meid,

Sunday, February 25, 2007 at 7:48:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the best inventions of the century (this one and the previous): the secret pal! Isn't great being spoilt?

Sunday, February 25, 2007 at 9:42:00 AM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home