Back to homepage

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tag the weirdo

THE RULES:
"Each player of this game starts with the 'Six weird things about you'. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

Sooo, six weird things about me. I was tagged twice, does that mean I need to find TWELVE things? (Bet you all presumed that wasn't going to be a problem, eh?)
Alright then, here goes:
  1. I need a knive in my hand when I eat. This can be a problem if you're a frequent visitor of the US where apparently you're supposed to shove everything in using just your fork. (Just kidding guys)
  2. Which reminds me; I eat the wrong way round; fork in the right hand, knife in the left, even though I'm right handed. (So I'm not as well mannered as the statement above would imply.)
  3. I NEED to have my blanket tucked in. No cold, dangling feet for me.
  4. Speaking of blankies, I slept with one until well in my twenties, until a roommate lost it in the wash. (I still reach for it sometimes.)
  5. I've been dyeing my hair for so long, I'm not quite sure what my real hair color is. If I remember correctly, it's a bit of a plain dark blonde.
  6. I don't drink wine. (Not sure how weird that is exactly, but since I do drink beer, I may feel suddenly silly and inelegant at dinner parties.)

Alright. That's six for Lisa, now six for Liza. I'm on a roll here:

  1. I have a pseudo-itch in my right palm, that appeared out of nowhere and doesn't seem to be coming from a "real" source.
  2. I hate cutting up meat, like chicken filet. When I cook, I prefer someone else to step in and take care of that bit for me. (I will do it if I can't find any willing victims; the sensation of the cold meat just freaks me out.)
  3. I have no middle name. (But a double first name. Ha!)
  4. I whistle or sing along to everything, all the time. I find it makes me easily locatable at department stores or supermarkets.
  5. I'd love to take part in a rally race like Paris-Dakar.
  6. And finally, drumroll: I castrated my own cat. (Don't worry, my best friend's a brilliant vet and we lovingly yanked off his balls in the privacy of my own home. With full anesthetic.)

Ok, I am pretty weird. But just how weird are Tijm, Spirals, Sandra, CarryFairie, Mir, and Jonna?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik herken het rauw kip/vlees item. Vreselijk, ik eet het dan ook maar meestalniet of worstel met een vork in de kip of met een boterhamzakje om mijn handen. Jakkie.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 12:04:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great! Will do! Thanks!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 10:44:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger carrym said...

Will do! :) But it will have to be on the new blog...I'll email with details.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 3:14:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Unknown said...

Die sneeuw is echt leuk! Hoe doe je dat?

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 10:48:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Rineke said...

hey trying to reconstruct the tagging chain - who actually tagged you?

Friday, January 12, 2007 at 7:08:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Nederlass said...

Check the previous post; Lisa and Liza both tagged me! :)

Lisa is Ladylungdoc and Liza is LizaAuLait....

Friday, January 12, 2007 at 9:12:00 PM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home