Back to homepage

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bit the bullet!

Lo and behold: I focused some chi and finished the socksies today. I think they turned out absolutely awesome. Hope the baby doesn't get friggin trauma burn blisters when they put these on:

Now it's on to my mom's Cardigan of Ultimate Doom, that I've been working on for almost two years now.
Hey, I'm starting New Year's Resolutions early this year... "Finish. What. You. Start. Finish. What. You. Start."

P.s. Woah, I'm it! I've been tagged by a Lisa and a Liza.
Ladies, I'm working on it, I'm working on it! I'll dedicate a post to your tags after dinner tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute socks!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 2:23:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great sockies! and um, hey, is that me you tagged? oi! met de billen bloot!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 at 10:03:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Nederlass said...

@ nrrdgrrl: Yep, you is Mir. Take off those pants, woman!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 at 12:06:00 PM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home