Back to homepage

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Meh. Didn't get the job.

I was not "commercial" enough. (Now if I were a bitter person I'd loosely translate that to "Ah, you appear to have a soul. Next!", but I'm not a bitter person, so I won't. (Or perhaps only very quietly, in private. ;)

It is a bummer though. I was looking forward to that job, and still believe I would've made a good consultant. So now I gotta back to it! I was offered another apartment today, but I gotta have proof that I have an income first. (Deep breath.)

So. SnB night tonight, and I actually finished my little scarf for Poland. The Mistake Rib turned out a little too thin, so I hope it'll do for a small child. I thought of adding a cute little hat or baret, but couldn't locate my 4mm dpns here; I suspect they might still be in Seattle.
As for tonight, I really need to get on with the Ziggamuffin's second sock. They're the Ruffle Rib Better-Than-Booties baby socks from Interweave Knits Summer 2005. I'm knitting them up in Lorna's Laces and they ROCK in the most psychedelic of ways. The accompanying card has been bought and written, so I'd better get off my butt and finish the little sucker!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tijm said...

Balen voor je!!!!!
Vanavond maar even de fustraties van je af breien.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 at 7:26:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Judith said...

Hoi hoi,

Kwam je toch vanmiddag ineens langs op mijn televisiescherm. Bij de clubvan100, breiend voor Polen. Leuk om je in actie te zien (en horen).

Groeten,
Judith, die gister al een glimp van de SnB-dag zag bij de Wereld draait door. En nog gelooft men mij niet als ik zeg dat breien hartstikke hip is...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 at 3:06:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wilde dat ik wat voor je kon doen...Sterkte, en zet'm op!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 at 11:14:00 PM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home