Back to homepage

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm famous! World f*ckin' famous!

Whahaha, check this out: www.wolhandel.nl
Watch the little square in the upper right hand corner and wait...
Hmm, I'm going to have to demand a percentage of Lambert's yarn sale profits now, whaddaya think? ;)

Not much news now as I'm trying to find the cable to my digicam. I think it's still at Dave's place in the US. Crap. Might have to borrow one then, 'cause I've got some fun pics to share of the first annual Stitch 'n Bitch Day held in Rotterdam yesterday. We had a blast! Debbie Stoller taught this militant knitter to crochet, we met some Funky Frisians, and I knit a scarf for a Polish orphan. [Insert halo here : P]

P.s. Hi Tijm, as Arja/Bloggy mentions below, I'm an "oprjochte Fries" transported to Utrecht in the early nineties. I look forward to visiting you crazy girls sometime!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nederlass said...

Nou, voor minder dan een twelve-pack Noro kom ik m'n bed niet uit...

Sunday, November 19, 2006 at 6:17:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Tijm said...

Stoer hoor!!!!! En dat voor een Frysk famke om uttens.

Sunday, November 19, 2006 at 8:10:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik zie ik zie wat , of niet?

Monday, November 20, 2006 at 12:07:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Is that you in the Poncho? cute!

Monday, November 20, 2006 at 2:49:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dollface! cant waite to hear whats going on!!

Monday, November 20, 2006 at 3:30:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Tijm said...

He Famke,

Gebruik het pompeblêd maar hoor!

Monday, November 20, 2006 at 6:51:00 AM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home