Back to homepage

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm an auntie!



My little sis gave birth to Amina Sofia today!
From what I heard, everything went well, my sister did a great job, and the baby is beautiful and very sweet, though a tiny one. (She wasn't supposed to arrive until around July 3rd.)
I'm a little bummed that I'm not over there right now, but what can ya do?

Phew!

In other news, I'm knitting my ass off on both my mom's cardi and the baby sweater. Both should be done by the time I get back. :)
Tomorrow's another SNB session here at our place. It's just the four of us, but we have a ball every time.

Anyway, pics to follow as soon as I get them! The camera's still at the hospital and it's now way past midnight in the Netherlands.

Auntie MJ signing off!

UPDATE!
Meet the little munchkin:


Oh, and foggeddabout the date on the pics; I think the settings on their camera are off by a month or so.

7 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

Congratulations Auntie MJ! Little baby gifts to knit, how wonderful!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 6:07:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger Liza au Lait said...

Gefeliciteerd!!!! Wat een geweldig nieuws. Idd balen dat Sofia niet nog twee weekjes gewacht hefet maar je kunt iig aftellen...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 10:42:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie, auntie, why are you neglecting your blog!?
Congratulation on new niece! It is great feeling, ain't it?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 at 7:53:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger carrym said...

Congrats!!! What a beautiful baby. :)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 at 3:15:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owwwwwwwwww, so cute!
Nou kan je ook niet wachten tot je weer hier bent!

greetz, Niek

Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 2:29:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Van harte gefeliciteerd! Heerlijk om dat kleine spul te breien!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 4:23:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hartstikke gefeliciteerd, Tante MJ!
Babyspulletjes zijn iid leuk om te breien: schattig en snel af... En een baby in iets dat jezelf gebreid hebt heeft ook iets/veels!
Dus het wordt zo linea recta van Schiphol naar je zus?!

Friday, June 23, 2006 at 9:53:00 AM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home