Back to homepage

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mmmmmmm, beer!

Missed me? ;)
We had a great time at the beach, at a little place called Ocean Shores to be exact. I even got to drive the bus for a while. (For those of you who didn't know yet: I do not, I repeat, do NOT have a driver's licence.... Not extremely weird for a Dutchie, but almost impossible for an American!)
We drove up the beach on Saturday evening and camped there for the night. It was very sunny and nice the next day, totally contrary to what the weather report had claimed.

Here's a sampler of piccies for you:
Me knitting on the Hippy Sock:

Said sock enjoying its mega beer:

Great view from the bus:

Great view of the bus:

A beautiful day, a beautiful Pacific:


Thank you, see you soon! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger brewerburns said...

Glad to hear that you had a good time in Ocean Shores. I got married there (we stayed at the Polynesian) and I think it's a wonderful place.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 at 12:37:00 AM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home