Back to homepage

Thursday, March 02, 2006

No more Milesy

Still standing in my pajamas this morning, I got a call that my baby Miles was found by the side of the road and hadn't survived. It was his third birthday yesterday. I'm so sad. I'd had him and his brother Mingus since they were just babies. I'm burying him in my mom's backyard tonight.
So, this post is all about my sweet Milesy:

Enjoying his Secret Pal toy:

Always curious:

Always right where you didn't want him:

SuperMiles to the rescue:

Literally "hanging" with his bro:


I'll miss him so damn much!

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Poor Milesy. :(

Thursday, March 2, 2006 at 6:13:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, Nederlass.

Me too. My Muffin.

Sadness. It is amazing how we love them so.

Hugs,
Sarah.

Thursday, March 2, 2006 at 7:28:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

What a sweet kitty. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thursday, March 2, 2006 at 10:24:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he looks like a happy cat in your pictures. I'm sure he has had a great life with you and Mingus.

Friday, March 3, 2006 at 12:19:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ow, meisje toch

So sorry for you! I am sure there is a cat heaven, and he will find good company there.
Lie(f)s

Friday, March 3, 2006 at 12:49:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Lauren Ipsum said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Nederlass, from a fellow kitty owner.

Friday, March 3, 2006 at 2:59:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger carrym said...

I'm sorry!!! It's always so hard to lose the little guys...

Friday, March 3, 2006 at 4:22:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heel triest.........mooie foto's.

Sunday, March 5, 2006 at 12:35:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEE, HET IS ZO ERG! Ik voel me je mee zus. x alex

Sunday, March 5, 2006 at 6:40:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Oh, how sad! I'm really sorry.

I'm glad you put those pictures up so we can all miss your cute lil kitty right along with you.

I especially like the one of him right smack in the middle of the sweater!

Sunday, March 5, 2006 at 10:46:00 PM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home