Back to homepage

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Because foursomes are the new threesomes

Here you go, Arja!

Four jobs I've had:
Telemarketer -huuu-
Check-out lady at a bookstore
Phone number information gal
Booth Betty

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Hmm, I really hate seeing films more than once. In fact, I don't "get" video and dvd collections. But I'll humor ya:

The Silence of the Lambs
LOTR
Amélie (Twice. Because it's my tag.)

Four places I've lived:
Tytsjerk
Hurdegaryp
Doorn
Utrecht

Four TV shows I love:
CSI (In all shapes and sizes)
MythBusters
What Not To Wear
Deadwood

Four great concerts:
Madonna (Arnhem, sept 2004)
Yonder Mountain String Band (String Summit 2004)
Tina Turner (Groningen, 2000?)
The Dead (The Gorge, July 3rd 2004, MAGICAL!)

Four places I've vacationed:
Denmark
Opatija, Croatia
Seattle, US
Venice, Italy

Four websites I visit daily:
www.Knittyboard.com
www.Fark.com
www.people.com (TomKat splitting up? No waaaaay?!)
SnB Utrecht

Four of my favorite dishes:
Creme Brulée
Quiche
Mushrooms a l'escargot
Anything Mexicano!

Four places I would rather be right now:
Kent, WA with snookums
Ireland
On my mom's electric blankie
San Francisco, seeing the sights I missed

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Spirals
Yarner
Sandra
Alcariel

2 Comments:

Blogger Alcariel said...

Go look at my house!!!!!

Sunday, February 19, 2006 at 9:13:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger String Bean said...

I'd just like to say thanks for the tip on how to fix my header bar. I had no idea it could have been a knitting ring thing. I'm going to try what you suggested and see if it works. Thanks again!

Monday, February 20, 2006 at 2:24:00 AM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home