Back to homepage

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Status: gutted

Hi guys!
Just a little note from the saltmines, especially for Arja who really wants me to come out and play again.
I am now finally in my last week of thesis writing; next Monday the 16th, 4 PM is my official deadline.

Sing it with me: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I returned to my home country of Clog Land yesterday, and am so jetlagged that I wrote from 10 PM till 6 AM this morning.
Somebody shoot me.

The thesis is gradually starting to look like something I wouldn't mind showing to others now. ;)
But if you really want to know, I don't care about grades this time anymore, just get me the FREAK out of here!

P.s. The pics of San Francisco etc have not been uploaded yet. In the mean time, you'll have to do with this shot of a very sleepy me trying to kidnap Dave's kitty Stinky in my big blue backpack. Stinky? Oh, he stank alright, but was still soooo cute:



And yes, I am fully aware that I am now posting a picture of me without any make up on. Whatever... ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Schitterende foto!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 at 1:12:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not really a version of you without sleep and make-up. it's an MJ-dummy. you know, one of those sock puppet type things you put on your hand and pretend is alive.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 at 1:25:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger T. said...

I hope you're finished with your thesis soon ...
Do you get as little daylight in NL as here in Germany these days? I've so had it with the constant grey skies and no sunshine :-/

Saturday, January 14, 2006 at 12:03:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, come on back to The Skinny, will ya?

Hope your thesis went well. :)

Monday, January 16, 2006 at 10:58:00 PM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home