Back to homepage

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy 2006!

Happy New Year everybody!
It's been very quiet around here, hasn't it?

I've been busy with my new work and finishing my thesis so bear with me. It should be done by the 16th of January. ;)

I'm writing this from Kent, WA where I'm spending 12 wonderful days with my honey. We just got back from celebrating NYE in San Francisco and it was bloody glorious! I have pictures of course, but I'm afraid everything's on hold right now till I finish this damn thing. Yes, that also means no knitting for weeks.

ANYWAY...
Wishing you all lots of joy, happiness and knitting for the new year and hope to see you all after the 16th!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geniet van de dagen!

Tuesday, January 3, 2006 at 10:24:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger spirals said...

mmm san francisco.... im excited to see your pics!

Tuesday, January 3, 2006 at 10:46:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year, MJ. I know you are having good time!

Tuesday, January 3, 2006 at 11:29:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger T. said...

Happy new year to you too - and I hope you're soon done with your thesis! :-)

Thursday, January 5, 2006 at 1:46:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please finish the darn thesis, so you can come play with us again!

Sunday, January 8, 2006 at 1:51:00 AM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home