Back to homepage

Friday, January 27, 2006

Defense went so-so, but I made it!

Thanks for all the congrats ladies!
I was very nervous and actually felt quite sick, but I passed and now it's all behind me. Thanks Mr Bors! (I know he's reading this... ;)

I still can't rest on my laurels though, because I may have one little assignment that still needs to be done. I'm hoping to contact the coordinator soon to see if there is a chance for me to do it quickly so I can still get it all over with before February 16.

It was great to be back at SnB last Tuesday and I'm glad I can get back to my regularly scheduled knitting. I hope to finish my mom's cardi in February once and for all.
It seems everybody was on a fair isle spree, either in Norwegian mittens or Turkish socks. Hmmmm, made my knitter's ADD heart skip a few beats!
But first things first: I'm back to work today, AND tomorrow, so no rest for the wicked.

In other news, here are a few pics I took while roadtripping to San Francisco. My battery died halfway, and the rest of the pics are still on Dave's camera, so bear with me.




They are: Mount Shasta viewed from the car, a very cold and tired Dave, a very tired MJ and the little Mexican taco bus where we had the snarf of a lifetime. Mmmmmmmm, tacos! I think we ate 5.... ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger weaselrina said...

WTG on your successful defense!! Many many congratulations!

Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 5:15:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger spirals said...

you thinking about burning man.. cause i am non stop... im loading more pics as we speak.. i just keep finding them...

Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 5:36:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger carrym said...

Good job! Must feel great to get that out of the way!!!

So, when you coming back to the states? Missed you on your last visit!

Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 5:57:00 PM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home