Back to homepage

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hey CarryFairie

Hello gorgeous!
A special post for you to show you I'm still here. I haven't forgotten about all you friendly people! I'm just so busy, I feel like my work is running my life right now. I just need time to get used to the rediculous work schedules. Starting at 6.45 one day, and at 14.45 the next, really kills any routine I may have had, and I'm not a routine person. ;)

Just thought I'd let you know I'm coming your way this month, in 26 days to be exact. Arriving in Seatown on December 26. Woot!
I'm trying to get together with some of my pals from the Skinny Blog, and it would be great to hang out with you guys! Let's think about it.

I worked on a fat post yesterday, showing off the goodies I got from TWO secret pals this week. Man, I'm so spoiled! It's still a draft, but I'll try to post it this week. Aaaaahh, why can't a day have 36 hours!

Oh, I got a spinning weel from a colleague, for FREE:

Now I only gotta figure out how to work this bad boy....

See you later this week, please stay tuned. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Irma said...

Good luck getting the tension right. I had a wheel like that and the tension always changed during spinning.
Succes ermee om de spanning goed te krijgen. Ik had er met dat type wiel altijd erg veel moeite mee. Mij hielp het om de knop een beetje te schuren (daar waar hij in het gat moet)
Er is ook nog een (rustige) spinnenbreien yahoogroep die misschien tzt wel interessant kan zijn

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 at 4:28:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger carrym said...

Woot!!! Here I thought you weren't coming until spring. How long are you going to be here? I have a bit of down time after xmas, so I could probably meet up with you...

Nice wheel! ;)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 at 5:09:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful wheel... and it's free! .... So when can I start putting in my orders?!?! ;)

Thursday, December 1, 2005 at 4:50:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Ask Carla if she wants to teach you how to work that big boy!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 at 11:04:00 AM GMT+1  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home