Back to homepage

Friday, October 07, 2005

Real Secret Pal Lovin'

Have I told you lately I love Knitty and its Coffeeshop Board members?

I was quite disappointed when I realized that my SP4 flaked out on me, never having sent me the second box she'd been promising to send me since June. I sent her a few friendly emails and have been very patient, but never got a reply. Thanks, but no thanks.

Unbeknownst to me however, there was a "bonus SP" waiting in the wings to spoil me! Look what arrived today:



Now that's a butt load of the legendary Cascade 220! For me to dye with a butt load of Kool Aid. And check out that butt load of ZipLoc bags. Mmmmmmm, ZipLoc. I loves it, my preciousss. I also got a cute homemade card, an Animal Lover button that's going to find a place on one of my bags and a kitty toy that was received with much joy:



Nah, he digs it really:


Thank you, my wonderful SP!!!

I'll leave you with this picture of my roommates:



My work here is done. ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done on the roomies! hey, who is that on TV?

Saturday, October 8, 2005 at 12:34:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger Nederlass said...

That's a girl from the C&A commercials....

"Mooi!"

Saturday, October 8, 2005 at 12:48:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"mooi" indeed. I want her hair.

Monday, October 10, 2005 at 11:03:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test berichtje van Ellen...
123 TEEEST!!!!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 at 12:20:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger Ali said...

Cool SP package...someone must love you something fierce. Pretty damn cool pic of you on your blog, too :) Ali

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 at 3:38:00 AM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home