Back to homepage

Monday, October 03, 2005

My world in pictures & happy birthday Otter!

Pettie asked to see pics from my new digicam. My preciousss.
So here's a sampler of the last few days at Casa Nederlass:

My room and Mingus playing with the loop on my camera:



A gorgeous pair of socks handknit by my roommate's 100% Lappish(!) mom. They are my new obsession and are now totally on my to do list.
Plus said roommate showing off her cool new cap that she got at a posh department store for only €4,-!
Gah, I can't knit it for that kind of money...:



My other roommate showing off the quiche we baked in honor of my sweet's 39th birthday. That I kinda forgot, because I thought it wasn't until the 4th of October.
I suck. Sorry honey! Will it help if I say the quiche was yummy?
And then silly old me, showing of my new do and new haircolor, something auburn:



Happy knitting!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy knitting ... and ... ??? well???

cool pix!

Tuesday, October 4, 2005 at 11:09:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger Nederlass said...

And GOD BLESS for you m'dear! ;)

Bob Ross says hi.

Tuesday, October 4, 2005 at 11:12:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger Nico said...

Oh my gosh, that quiche was good! Even the leftovers were very tasty today, maybe even better!

(P.S. I am the roommate)

Tuesday, October 4, 2005 at 7:50:00 PM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home