Back to homepage

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lizzisit!

Ok, Liz guessed right, because:

I'm not particularly looking for a job in PR at all. I chose the study predominantly so I could get a degree in a field broad enough to fit my fickle personality.

So now you also know you won't make me happy with a bottle of wine.
Finding Adam Savage on my doorstep would. I mean, he's cute, very very smart and hilariously funny. What more could a girl ask for? (Muscles are highly overrated.)

As for the babies; I'm 28 now and getting quite broody. I'd say the sooner, the better. (You reading this, babe?)
And Star Trek, ahh. I think it was in the previous century and I had no idea people would take their love of a TV show to this level. I think my then-boyfriend and I were about the only two people NOT wearing a Federation/Klingon outfit.

Now that you know all about me, go check out Liz's lie here: Fido Knits