Back to homepage

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Busted and a 1st Knitting Anniversary

Yowzers, just noticed on Bust.com that somebody has rated my humble blog a 9 out of 10. Fess up, you guys, who was it? ;o)
Pay Bust a visit here to gimme a good ol' rating!

I know y'all would like to see lots of cool free patterns on blogs. I know I do. But since I only started knitting exactly one year ago -Yay, a Knitting Anniversary!- you'll have to bear with me for a few more months at least.
And remember, I'm very good at linking to other people's free patterns! Doesn't that count for something? ;)

I'm thinking of doing a little makeover soon, adding an extra sidebar and such. In the mean time, I give thee 3/4 of a Dr Who scarf:



And..... -yarn snobs, look away please-

.....some acrylics(!) I got at a discount store for €1,49 a ball. Called Bianca, hehehe. I think I'm making socks from them.
Warm big comfy socks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hih, silly girl, i could have given you that! i have about 8 skeins of that.

greetz, Niek

Thursday, October 13, 2005 at 12:26:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger weaselrina said...

Holy cow, I didn't even know there WERE ratings.. someone rated me an 8 for some unknown reason.


Happy knitteversary!

Thursday, October 13, 2005 at 5:06:00 AM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home