Back to homepage

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Artsy fartsy trip to the store

I took my camera along on my grocery run, to see if I could shoot some nice pics of the neighborhood. Check out this weeping willow; there's another plant groing on one of its branches:



And a cute little coot: (Meerkoet in Dutch)



And a black and white pic, just because I'm an intellectual:



(Gosh, a weeping willow in grey tones... Somebody fetch me my happy pills!)

At the moment, I'm knitting my butt off trying to get honey's gargantuan, vast, behemoth Dr. Who scarf done. He'll be here in two weeks but since it's only a big ol' garter stitch thing, that should be fine. I'll try to post pics of it this week.
I also picked up my mom's cardi again and I hope to finish it this month.
"Clap" is growing steadily too, now almost at the sixth drop stitch.

No news on the police's background check yet... But ahh, so nice to have three weeks of sweet Nothingness.

5 Comments:

Blogger spirals said...

hahaha im in love with your costume!!! i had so much fun telling everyone about the ass antlers... and all the girls i work with that have them... they got all defensive... it was awesome

Thursday, October 6, 2005 at 8:42:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone who visited Nizozemska (the name of your country in croatian) was impressed by people, countryside,... everything! I don't like traveling (shame on me) but if I had to choose one country it would definitelly be - Nizozemska!

Friday, October 7, 2005 at 9:25:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to be careful with calling Clapotis 'the Clap' ...

Friday, October 7, 2005 at 1:47:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger Nederlass said...

Hehe, yes Arja, hence the quotation marks.

I got it from my new Wonderful SP:
"I have some yarn all ready to throw on the needles for a clapdoodle. I have been clapless for long enough. Yours is beautiful."

Nope, we definitely shouldn't be clapless for too long. ;)

Friday, October 7, 2005 at 4:44:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well then, it won't be long until I start to itch for my own portion of clap then!

Saturday, October 8, 2005 at 12:14:00 AM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home