Back to homepage

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tabbytuxedo scores a hattrick!

I know you're all dying to know what happened to my poor cat, so here's the stories:

1. False! I actually made it past the auditions, but I was going to be on vacation both times they were going to do the shoot, so I never made it on TV.
2. True. His name is Omar, he's from Senegal and he's also a hell of a djembe player.
3. True! But I made it sound extra terrible for dramatic effect. ;)
The story is that my best friend Angelina is a highly skilled, professional veterinarian. She brought needles and gloves and sterile scalpels.
My boys were in the comfort of their own home, got full anesthetics and fell asleep in my arms. Then she proceeded to castrate Miles and since it was such a basic procedure, I got to do Mingus, with her eyes on me all the time, of course.
It was a very interesting experience that still makes for a good shocker!
4. True. Let's not waste pixels on that.
5. True. I love a clean, natural smelling guy.

Tabbytuxedo, congrats! Let's see what you come up with now! ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this soccer term thing is a side of you i wasn't familiar with yet
tee hee

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 12:05:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking your blog like a good SP four you should.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 1:23:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger knottyknitpicks said...

oh, i just don't think i could have watched, even with a great friend/vet doing that.
o

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 2:54:00 PM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home