Back to homepage

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mmmmmmm, meat!

Alrighty, my dear sweet fellow burner CarrieFairy is the winner!

I dunno what y'all think of me, but I'm a good girl really. Never got kicked out of a classroom ever. ;)
I did join a sorority 'cause I was always one of the guys in high school. Here's proof.
It helped a little, but the Knittyboard's so much better...

I've never broken any bones and also never managed to gather enough money to pay for the 20+ driving lessons you need in my beautiful country. (Hey, but at least we drive sticks!)

So, do I still need to mention I love meat? I was a veggie for 6 months when I was 16, but damn, I just can't stay away from steak tacos. Or shrimp. Or KFC. Mmmmmmm.

Link to Carry's blog FairieKnits is in my sidebar! Thanks for visiting!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

20+ in your country - 30+ in mine. Plus we have to pass written exame and first aid. And when it comes to me I had 50 hours of driving lessons before I passed (third time is charm).
I am soooo glad you are back. I missed you so much! And I have never thanked you properly for ask Deb to send me that great magazine!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 at 7:51:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee MJ. Ik heb toevallig net mijn eerste rijlessen gehad. Ik heb les in Tilburg bij een vent die het voor 25 Euro per les doet! Goedkoop he? Niets voor jou?
Zie je bij de quiz vanavond. Tot dan!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 at 3:46:00 PM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home