Back to homepage

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Clapotis update

Finally got to take some pics with my roommate's fancy digicam, 'cause mine's officially too much for my crappy computer.
Check out the beautiful coloring:



The dropped stitches are a little sticky, the fibers don't really want to let go; I hope that will clear up in the blocking process.

Now I'm off to the pub to win a pub quiz.
I'll leave you with your regular supply of gratuitous kitty pr0n:



Mingus in a tiny laundry basket. All rolled up in a little fluffbal.
Everybody say "Awwwwwwwww"!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aawwwwwww

Thursday, September 29, 2005 at 1:10:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PURRRR!
PURRRR!

will you make Bubby a miniature Clapotis? pretty pleeeeeeeease?

Thursday, September 29, 2005 at 8:49:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger weaselrina said...

What a cute kitty!!!!!!
And a great clapotis..
One of these days I'm resuming my clapotis.. I swear !

Friday, September 30, 2005 at 6:32:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mijauuuu!!!!
I think Clapotis is the most knitted object! What can knitter do since it is simply calling "make me, make me, please, pretty please!"

I like how yarn self stripes - knit a sweater too and you are going to have great duo (ofcourse, hat, gloves will follow - trio, quartet,...I knew musical education would have payed)

Friday, September 30, 2005 at 10:19:00 PM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home