Back to homepage

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

4 Truths and a big fat lie

I'm doing this fun little blog meme: 4 thruths and a lie. Today I caught Elisabeth's snake fib, so now I'm it!

Here's my list:

1. I was on the Dutch version of The Weakest Link and got voted off in the fourth round.
2. My brother in law is an African nail bed artist.
3. I neutered my own cat on the kitchen table.
4. My ex left me three weeks before our wedding. The white dress is still in my wardrobe.
5. I hate it when men wear cologne. Even deodorant can put me off.

So which four are true and which one's bull?

8 Comments:

Blogger Darbyrose said...

I am going to go with cutting up the kitty on the table because I hope to Heaven that it's a lie...lol!

darbyrose

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 2:42:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger knottygnome said...

i'm going with the cat. please let it be the cat. *pained face*

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 2:43:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Good Lord, I hope it's the cat...

:)!!! The Dutch version of the Weakest Link is a good one too.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 3:20:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger weaselrina said...

Oh hell.. I have to guess the cat, even if I can't win for saying so..
:)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 3:31:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger Terby said...

I'm hoping the cat too - but I'll go with the brother-in-law...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 4:51:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger Elisabeth Lincoln said...

I'm going with #4. :-)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 5:37:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger knottyknitpicks said...

i really hope it's the cat, too, but i'll go ahead and guess #5 becuase i actually am not too fond of most perfumes (usually the kind that the older ladies in church wear and when you sit next to them, the perfume just starts to choke you and triggers your allergies)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 6:12:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed #2 is not about you so I'm picking that one

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 10:46:00 AM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home