Back to homepage

Friday, July 08, 2005

Up, up and away!

Phewie, it's been a while. Again.
I've been taking another exam, which I also totally passed, thank you very much! That was the last exam of my college career so now it's only the thesis that I have to work on. I plan to graduate in September.

The thesis is on corporate weblogs and PR and I'll be writing it in the great US of A. My American sugahdaddy bought my ticket off his gazillion frequent flyer miles this week, and I'm leaving the 19th. (Thanks Dave, that's gonna be one hell of a pair of kilt hose and clogs for you!!!)
I plan to be back in NL on September 11th. Hmmmm, we'll see how that goes. (Famous last words?)

I plan to use the blog to report on my knitting progress as always, but now also to keep everybody informed of my mischief! ;)

And now for the knitting content. I took pictures of all my current WIPs, excluding the pink Cascading Leaves sock that I frogged after ANOTHER f*ck up in the lace. Yes kiddos, Grolsch and knitting do not mix.

First let me show you my pride and joy, the Rowan cardi:


After going through hell and back with the arm hole and neck decreases, the fronts and back are finito! Now only the sleeves, which I will knit simultaneously, and the collar to go and I can give it to my mom. Don't think I will make the birthday deadline of July 13th though. I suck.

Also wanna show you my nearly finished new sock, made from the gorgeous skein of Knitpicks Sock Landscape, and the first repeat of the lace of Branching Out:


And here's the rainbow sock's twin brother, that's now ready for the heelflap, and the French Market Bag, almost ready for felting, with the final skein of purple Tweed to finish its handles:


What else? Ah, knitting is fun for the whole family:


Silly gatos... ;)
That's it for now. Next post may be from the States!

P.s. I busted my Secret Pal! It's the multi-talented Sew Eclectic. *Waves at SP*

2 Comments:

Blogger roxy =^o^= said...

Aahhh, knitting cats. Your gatos are tres cute :)

So my little knitting pimp -when are you coming to the States?


xo
roxy

Saturday, July 9, 2005 at 2:54:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok,OK,You are going to USA! I hope you will have great time! And keep on knitting!

Sunday, July 10, 2005 at 8:14:00 AM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home