Back to homepage

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Mini Knitty meet-up in Seattle

Wow, I'll be arriving in Washington state this Tuesday and I already have a date! With a group of cool Seattle knitters I know through the Knittyboard. We'll be doing a LYS tour, or perhaps get stuck at Weaving Works, our first stop. ;)
(Berichtje voor Carla: Erg mooi aanbod, deze shop!)

I've been doing my last bits of laundry and a little packing. The suitcases will arrive tomorrow morning, thanks to Liza from my SnB who'll let me borrow them. I already packed my carry on luggage: little bamboo needles, sock yarn, a big fat book just in case my knitting gear is confiscated. Can you tell I'm excited?!

More fun Seattle news:
On July 28 Dave & I will be attending the first annual Stitch 'n Pitch hosted by Seattle's baseball team, the Mariners. The idea is that a huge group of knitters get together at the game to...ehm..knit. And watch the game of course!

How cool! Now if only someone would be kind enough to explain me the rules...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zeg, brei je niet of heb je geen tijd om te schrijven? Ik wil wel weten hoe je afspraak was de 28e, en natuurlijk verder ook alles ;-)

Liza

Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 9:30:00 PM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home