Back to homepage

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Photobucket's down

Just in case you're all wondering what happened to my blog, it's because free image host Photobucket is down. Don't know what's wrong, but it did happen in 2004 on the exact same date, so maybe it's a yearly maintenance thing.

Anyway, I've been studying for my last exams, but I'm having a hard time getting out of bed and staying focused with this great weather. Plus I think I'm gettin' too old for die-hard studying!

In other news, it's about 80% certain that I will be visiting my friend Dave in the USA this Summer. Don't want to get excited until the ticket's been booked though. We may also be going to Burning Man. That would be the experience of a life time. Then again, curbin' my enthusisasm...

Made some more progress on my FMB, and also took pictures of the wonderful gifts I was sent by my wonderful Secret Pal. They'll follow as soon as Photobucket's back. (The FMB's got a purple base, a light blue body and froggy green stripes... You can't wait to see it, can you?)

I also have to say the Knittyboard people are a beautiful bunch. Go visit! I mean it! Link's in the sidebar. ;)

Toodles

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...proud piggy indeed! ;)

I see that you might be going to Burning Man, have you been before?

This will be my second year. If you do go, you should look me up, I'll be camping with the black rock beacon.

If this *is* your first time, have I got scads of info for you (if you want, of course!!!)

See you on Knitty :)

Saturday, June 18, 2005 at 3:25:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

José ik mis je sorry dat ik niet dag hebt gezegd, hopelijk gaat het goed met je!!!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jezus

Monday, July 25, 2005 at 6:15:00 PM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home