Back to homepage

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Hurry Up Spring!

Ah, couldn't you guess? Had to have the Stitch 'N Bitch Nation's Hurry Up Spring Armwarmers of course! ;)
I knit them with the #88 colorway, as you see it in the book (pic#1), but my yarn was obviously upside down on the skein. Hmm.


I like how it turned out, but I'm not as psyched about them as I used to be. I made some quite obvious mistakes, and for some reason, I just can't get these images of oil drum fires, shopping karts and cardboard boxes out of my head as soon as I put it on.

Alrighty, a poll it is. Does this look like the hand of a bum?

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Haha, hand of a bum. I have a mental picture of an arse with hands sticking out of the cheeks now! *chuckles*
They look great! I want some now too!

(PS: I'm always concentrating on not looking too much like a moron to remember to smile in photos! lol)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 at 8:11:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger spirals said...

hey man nice armwarmers. man i loooove noro.. im sure you saw the armwarmers i made but i took out that pattern and put in the cable... i hope you used the revamped version of the pattter because there was amistake in it in the book... mmmm noro..... my dream yarn....

i love them so toodles!

Friday, May 13, 2005 at 8:51:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger spirals said...

ah youre going!!! thats awesome i would totally love to meet you... wow.. im excited.. we should definately try and hook up down there... sweet ass

Saturday, May 14, 2005 at 5:52:00 AM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home