Back to homepage

Monday, May 23, 2005

And we're back!

Moving SUCKS!
This cartoon from Drew at toothpaste for dinner demonstrates my exact feelings about this major stress inducing event...

But now I'm all settled in. Hallelujah.
I promised you pictures of this Queen's new castle, so here's something for the voyeurs among you! (Aren't all blogreaders really? ;)

First my dear sweet mom, without whom I would still be crying on the floor pulling my hair out. Dankjewel voor je hulp, mam! (And will you check out her trendy sneakers?!) Then the eye candy: my not-so-baby brother Alex and his buddy Nico: Thanks guys, dinner on me soon!


Next, we have the Mercedes I rented, and of course, the movers. Couldn't have done it without them!


And the room, almost forgot about the room!
First the view from the entrance, then the view from -my own!- toilet.

Then my rad little dinner corner and guess who feels right at home!


Knitting, you say? Uhhm, nope. Haven't picked up the needles in almost two weeks actually... But tomorrow's SnB night, so don't worry; I should have some progress on Cinnamon this very week. (If Pettie allows me to knit at all; thanks again for the thesis mantra Pettie!)

Happy knitting, moving and thesis writing everybody! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger spirals said...

no knitting in 2 weeks... man i couldnt do it.... i can barely go 1 day without at least looking at yarn.. hahaha im sadly addicted...
its good to see you back tho.. and in one piece moving takes a toll on your body... yuch i hate moving... enjoy the new pad
adios christy

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 at 8:39:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've forgotten my assistance...brb. Nevertheless, it's a beautiful room! Frapa

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 10:19:00 PM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home