Back to homepage

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Posting more spring pics, just because I can



Haven't done much knitting 'cause these school reports are keeping me rediculously busy. Still went to my SnB last night; I really had to let go of everything, if only for 2,5 hours.

I made some good progress on the two fronts of Cinnamon, despite having to frog a few rows. (Somehow, I'd lost two stitches on the side, which were beyond repair.)
Also started another Regia sock with some pink yarn that I bought a few weeks ago. (Man, even more Works in Progress!)

Next week, our SnB is going to be interviewed by a journalist from Carp.
I think they're finally picking up on the trend here. We'll see! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger spirals said...

hey man... i was totally kidding on the site... its a funny quiz... i made a dress and im really happy with how it turned out.... do you sew much? or at all? i am slowly learning... let mek now what you think!

Friday, April 15, 2005 at 7:19:00 AM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home