Back to homepage

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Just a quickie, I have a cold...

Sock on, Wayne!
Still working on both socks. For a little mindless straightforward knitting I turn to the Rainbow sock and when I'm feeling hardcore, I work on the pink one. (With the tip of my tongue sticking out; it's really hard to keep the stitches on those damn slippery double pointed Addi's.)

Last Night's SnB, Liza showed me how to do the mock cable pattern for the pink one. Turns out it's Cascading Leaves*, a beautiful lacy sock pattern by Jeanie Townsend, and it's going to end up looking like this. (I'll post pictures of mine as soon as I have knit more than one repeat of the pattern...)
It's done with 5 needles, so I couldn't chicken out and use only three. Yowza, that takes some getting used to!

I'm going to leave you with this:

It had to be done...

* Get the pattern here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

just checking out your world. hey how did you star with the secret pal thing? i have been trying to do that for a long time. you will not beleive what i did to my blog today! just check it out. if you have advice.. please share on both topics. i'm sorry to hear about your being sick, if i can do anything just let me know

Thursday, April 21, 2005 at 4:41:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Kitty Kat is gorgeous! Sunbathing just has to have been invented by cats :¬) they do it so well! This picture made me really smile...

Friday, April 22, 2005 at 2:56:00 PM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home