Back to homepage

Friday, April 08, 2005

Hung over knitting

Ahrr, purling's even worse when you're nursing a really bad hangover. But it was good times last night. ;)

I had to be at Uni today too, and did my first Proud to Knit in Public routine in the school cafeteria. Still mainly a lot of strange looks here, so I've got my work cut out for me. In a few weeks, I'll be having some friends over who want to learn how to knit too. The next step on my road to World Domiknition!

On another note: Jamie and Adam from Mythbusters are my new geek hotties of the year. In the episode I just watched, they put two dead pigs in a Corvette FOR TWO MONTHS two disprove you can't sell the car after attempting to clean it. Disgusting yet completely fascinating.
Plus they blow stuff up.

And then this: Help with completing a knitting circle .
Just sent the guy an email. His idea sounds artsy-fartsy in a cute kinda way. Don't really think it's a scam either; what harm can one do with a knitted patch?

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I love Mythbusters! Personally I've always thought Jamie was the hotter one!

Good luck with public knitting, maybe you'll generate more intrest in it from nay-sayers

Saturday, April 9, 2005 at 3:09:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the busters were gay?!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 at 1:47:00 PM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home