Back to homepage

Monday, April 04, 2005

Busy busy busy, with anything but knitting

Ok, exams on Wednesday and Thursday means no knitting for moi.
(I manage to sneak in a few rows every couple hours to cool off, but that's all.)

I did finish the complete back of Cinnamon, and already cast on the fronts. Yep, both of them; my SnB buddy Bert advised me to cast on both at the same time. Saves time AND you can make sure they're exactly the same length.
Where would I be without Bert? ;)

So now I have two projects on one needle, both with their own little ball of yarn hanging from it, very spectacular looking.

Oh, and my mom had to see the back of Cinn, just for measurements. Size L fit her more than perfectly. This is going to be one helluva birthday present!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nederlass said...

Hehe, sure stinkie.
And how cute of you to leave out the LEAN part.
I'm a Lean Mean Knitting Mach.. ok who am I kidding?

Tuesday, April 5, 2005 at 2:16:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger spirals said...

yeah man i was totally going to knit them in the round but the dpns i was using were pissin me off so i just did em straight.... they are done now but there still some problems on them for me to loove them. igotta fix em up

Tuesday, April 5, 2005 at 6:31:00 PM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home