Back to homepage

Friday, April 01, 2005

April 1st Flash your Stash Along!

Meet my stash! Just hover over the pics with your cursor, and read the mouse-overs. (Oh, and you may click too ;)
Meet my stash!

All my yarn ended up in the expensive kitty basket that my cats refuse to sleep in Miles prefers the bed. 'Mooom, leave me alone!' And Mingus likes the retro uhm..yeah

My cherished Regia sock yarn, and some nice red wool that I'm planning to use someday This is my favorite. My friend Niek and her wonderful mom bought it for me at the Salvation Army for only €2,-. It's so fluffy, but unfortunately won't felt. I plan to use it for leg warmers, and maybe a scarf. Another donation from Niek's mom. She loves the fact that I'm knitting. :) This is a collection of funky cotton that I want to use for a nice bag. Still on the lookout for a cool pattern.

ACRYLICS! This has already been made into a SnB Catwarming Mouse that Miles ravaged and is now AWOL. My very first project: a 10 foot long garter stitch Dr. Who scarf. I was knitting this for my man, but 'kinda lost interest' after he broke up with me. As one does. And it wasn't even a sweater.. Nice chunky wool/acrylic yarn. I made my friend Niek a ribbed scarf with the red yarn, and the blue is currently on the needles for kick-ass granny slippers ;)

This yarn and the needles were just in time for the FlashAlong. They belonged to my dear grandmother who passed away in '97. I still miss her. Look what my mom brought me from Portugal: fluffy yarn, a cute beaded necklace and a gorgeous shawl. Thanks mom! La Pièce de resistance: my hanks of Rowan Summer Tweed in the color Oats and the Cinnamon cardi. Had quite a struggle with them at first, but now we're best mates.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very impresive!

Saturday, April 2, 2005 at 9:08:00 AM GMT+2  

Add a stitch to my blog

<< Home