Back to homepage

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Movin' on

Tonight I went to see my new room. There’s nothing wrong with the room I'm in now, in fact it’s near perfect, but unfortunately I’m just sub-letting it. Illegally. So when my friend E. called, telling me that there was going to be a free room at her place from May 1st, and asking me if I wanted to move in, I immediately said yes.
The funny thing is that I'm moving exactly 1 year after I moved into my current room; the first weekend of May.

I took a few crappy pics with my crappy Kodak to give you an idea. (It looks very sad and urban, but just believe me when I say it's really very nice!) The pics of the room itself were blurred, so they’ll follow.

Now I still don’t quite know what to think of Gorby, whose face covers an entire wall(!) in the shared living room. It’s a sad pic that makes me feel sorry for the poor fella every time I look at it. I liked Gorby.


The best thing about this room is: I'm getting my own bathroom, with a shower and a toilet, just for me to soil!

Oh, and the view? Another roundabout. I’m used to them by now, and I kinda like the sound of traffic at night. I find it very calming somehow.
I’m thinking of putting my desk at the window.
This is the room I’m going to write my thesis in. Wow.

Oh and, remember: I'm Flashing my Stash tomorrow, April 1st!